MasterCraft has been shaping the boating industry since 1968. More than three decades after the original
MasterCraft made its debut, our goal remains the same - to continue building the world's best ski,
wakeboard and luxury performance powerboats, year after year. Our Vonore, Tennessee plants are staffed
with dedicated professionals, working on your next boat.
Be aware that there are elements of risk in boating, skiing, and riding that common sense and personal
awareness can help reduce. Know your ability level and stay within it.
To increase your enjoyment of the sport follow the "Watersports Responsibility Code."
It is your responsibility to:
- Familiarize yourself with all applicable laws, the risks inherent in the sport, and the proper use of equipment.
- Know the waterways where you will be skiing or riding. Do not ski or ride in shallow water, near shore, docks, pilings, swimmers, or other watercraft.
- Always have a person other than the boat driver as an observer and agree on hand signals before starting.
- Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard type III (PFD) vest.
- Read your owner's manual and inspect your equipment prior to use.
- Ski or ride within your limits. Always ski or ride in control and at speeds appropriate for your ability. Always turn ignition off when anyone is near watercraft power drive unit.
- Avoid CO poisoning! Never drag within 20 feet behind a moving watercraft.
- Do not operate watercraft, ski or ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.