2010 Pros and Joes
November 03, 2010
This is by far the biggest collection of superstars that we have ever had at Pros and Joes! If you aren't stoked and excited about this event knowing that Rusty, Andrew, Zane and other top pros are riding, you need to check your pulse and make sure that you are still alive. These guys promise to kill it and put on a great show for all involved.
And, this event is absolutely free to the public! So grab everyone you know and head on down to Okeeheelee Park in West Palm Beach, Florida. This is an all-day, super event with top riding, music, giveaways and great vendors. Let’s make this year’s event the biggest and the best we have ever had...can’t wait to see you on November 6th - stay stoked!
• 2010 4th Annual Pros and Joes Wake Event
• Saturday, November 6th, 2010
• Micanopy Pavillion, Okeeheelee Park, 7715 Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
• All day event, first group goes out at 8:00am-event scheduled to finish around 4:00-5:00pm
There will be eleven teams in the event consisting of one Pro Rider and three (3) amatuer riders. Starting at 8am each team will take their turn as follows:
• The Pro Rider will get two passes down and back, on the second pass the last trick the Pro Rider performs will count towards the $1,000 Pro Rider Best Trick Contest.
• After the pro rider, each amatuer will get a pass down and back with a limit of two falls. After the second fall the rider is considered done. No double-ups and no rails.
• Each rider is judged against his/her skill level in the catergories of style/consistenancy and trick variation. Each rider will have a total score, the totals of all three amatuer riders will be combined and that is the team score for the round.
• Of the eleven teams, only eight will move on to the second round, where the process will start over. The total scores of the two rounds will determine the winners.
• If you are on one of the three teams that did not move on to the second round, you will get in the boat again with your pro rider and watch him take his second attempt for the best trick prize.
• Prizes will be given out based on availability but right now we are planning on prizes for at least first through third.
The post event party, sponsored by Red Bull, will be held from 6pm-till at the Duffy’s located at the intersection of Jogg Rd and Okeechobee Blvd. Come relax and reflect on the days ridng and fun with other riders and some of the Pros. Drink specials for those old enough to enjoy.
To Learn More: South Florida Wakeboarding Association